Highly Reliable Interface Relays for
Programmable Controllers, Microcomputer Control Systems
- Assures outstanding reliability in circuits of 100VAC/DC or greater as well as in electronic component circuits.
- Universal output relay capability. Enables direct control over a wide range from TTL electronic level to large magnetic con tactors or DC solenoid valves.
- Requires no output relay board.
- Quick action in 5ms or less.
- Excellent insulation characteristics. Withstand voltage across coil and contact: 2000VAC or greater. (Medium-capacity type: 1500VAC or greater)
- Automatic wave-soldering and cleaning possible.
- Small energizing power (Medium-capacity type: 0.4W)
- Recognized in accordance with USA and Canadian standards File No. E154773. For Class I, Division 2
Groups A, B, C, D Hazardous Locations.
Type RI-DUMU (only) Recognized in accordance with TUV standard.
- I/O relays for industrial programmable controllers
- I/O relays for microcomputer modification equipment
- Trip relays for circuit breakers
- Recording and transmitting relays for electric power facilities
- I/O relays for NC/MC controllers