Best Suited as Control Relays where High Reliability is Required
For Steel Plant Equipment, Electric Utilities, Transit Vehicles and Low Level Signals under Severe Operating Conditions.
- Excellent performance provided when used for DC solenoid valves and solenoid loads. Without protective circuit components, 1,000,000 operations at 50W load can be ensured.
- Maximum reliability can be assured in non- frequent operation.
- Direct DC control from 1V 1mA on up to 230VAC.
- The hermetically sealed contact design prevents the contacts from deteriorating even in a corrosive environment.
- Mechanical failure should not occur since no moving parts such as an armature are included.
- Applicable at different voltage levels.
- AC actuated types available on order.
- Type RB-3P Recognized in accordance with USA and Canadian standards File No. E154773. For Class I, Division 2 Groups A,B,C,D Hazardous Locations.
- Auxiliary sequence
- Emergency interlock
- For DC solenoid load controlling (Especially 100VDC or greater)
- For adverse atmosphere
- For vehicles
- For signals
- For elevators